Deep-dive into the blockchain ecosystem, regulations, useful tools, payment services use cases and engaging discussion sessions
Session 1> Fundamentals of blockchain and cryptocurrency
- What Is Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- Where did cryptocurrency originate?
- Why Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin so popular now?
- What are the benefits of cryptocurrency?
- What is the math behind crypto calculation?
- What is a distributed Ledger
- How Does a crypto transaction work?
Session 2> Mining, Altcoins, Exchanges
- What is Mining? Roles of miners
- Other Types Of Cryptocurrencies – Altcoins and Privacy Coins
- Coins and Tokens – Differences
- What are exchanges? Roles of exchangers
- What is a Wallet? And Types of Wallets.
- How to invest in a Coin
- How to read CoinMarketCap
Session 3> ICOs and regulations
- What is ICO’s and the participation process?
- How do I analyse the opportunity of an ICO?
- How do you find an ICO opportunity?
- How to find out the Optimal Price of a coin?
- How to analyze when to stay in a trade and get out of it?
- Virtual currency schemes from the perspective of regulators (permitted Vs non-permitted Countries)
- What should be standard KYC being adopted?
Session 4> Adopting virtual currencies in the payment system
- Virtual Currency
- Convertible Virtual Currency
- Non-convertible Virtual Currency
- Centralised Virtual Currency
- Decentralised Virtual Currency
- Payment related aspects of virtual currency schemes
- Key actors and their roles
- The diversity of virtual currency schemes
- Differences between centralised and decentralised virtual currency schemes
- Payment settlement flow between buyer & seller (domestic & cross-border)